The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Programmes and certificates:
- Bachelor's Degree: Preparatory Cycle for Bachelor’s Degrees - Bachelor of Business Administration - Bachelor of Business - Bachelor of Management and Tourism
- Grande Ecole (advanced institute) programme: Management and Administration
- MBA: MBA Digital Marketing and Collaborative Strategies - MBA Auditing-Consultancy & Control - MBA Banking-Insurance, Wealth Management & Real Estate - MBA International Business Strategy - MBA Purchasing & Supply Chain Management - MBA Premium & Luxury Marketing Management - MBA International Hospitality Management - MBA International Sport Management - MBA International Event Management - MBA Sustainable Development, CSR & Environment Strategies
- La Rochelle School of Tourism & Hospitality: Bachelor of Management and Tourism - MBA Leader Manager - MSc Destination Management / Regional Appeal - MSc Access / Tourism Industry
- The research activity of Sup de Co La Rochelle aims to enhance national and international administration knowledge. It contributes to the reputation of the Group and its programmes.
- Sup de Co La Rochelle is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- Summer & Winter Schools - Business Foundation Programme
- 170 active academic partners across 48 countries
- 3 associate campuses: Iona College - New Rochelle, New York (USA) - Beihang University - Beijing (China) - JAMK University - Helsinki (Finland)
- 24 dual degrees with international universities
- The Sup de Co La Rochelle Group is a signatory of the Erasmus+ Charter
- 100% English curriculum - All advanced programmes of study for management are available in English, excluding the Bachelor of Business
- Integrated centre for French as a foreign language: Institute for French Studies
- Number of students: 3100
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 700 international students
- Number of teaching staff: 103 + 193 professional speakers
- Percentage of international lecturers: 39%
- Number of alumni members: 13,696
- Number of internships offered per year: 3000 offers worldwide
- Partnerships: Member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- Accreditations: AACSB, EPAS, TedQual
- Ranking: Among the Best 70 European Business Schools (2015 Financial Times rankings)