New technology is transforming the way we live and work. The Internet of things provides products and services to match changing ways of working and consuming.
In today’s digital era, IT specialists such as mobile application developers are increasingly in demand, both in companies and IT consultancies. To succeed in the sector, mobile application developers must combine solid technical skills with creativity and the ability to anticipate and meet the needs of a range of clients and users.
- IT Project Manager
- Mobile Developer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Web Architect
- Implement and oversee IT projects
- Understand information systems
- Help research, develop and launch applications
- Use various operating systems (Windows, Android) and tools (Microsoft Office, open source)
- Develop a web, mobile or tablet application
- Digital Literacy
- Basic and Advanced Programming Languages
- Developing Applications for Mobile Terminals and IT Project Management