The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Programmes and certificates:
- Commerce, Sales: TP In-Store Sales Employee - TP In-Store Consulting Sales Clerk - TP Salesman - TP Manager in the Merchant Sector - BTS Management of Business Units
- Hospitality, Restaurant Business: TP Restaurant Business Agent - CAP, TP and CQP Cook - TP and CQP Hotel Receptionist - CQP Operations Assistant - TP and CQP Restaurant Server - HACCP Hygiene
- French as a Foreign Language: DELF (diploma in French language studies) - DALF (diploma in advanced French language studies) - DCL (language aptitude diploma) - TCF (French knowledge test)
- Desktop Skills, Administrative: TP Executive Assistant - TOSA Office Certification
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ACFAL FORMATION is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- Number of students: 689
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 17 %
- Number of teaching staff: 16
- Number of internships offered per year: 450
- Partnerships: Partner of professional branches of the hospitality and commerce industries
- Accreditations: French as a foreign language quality label; Authorisations from the Ministry of Employment and the Ministry of National Education
- Contact for registration: email@example.com