The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE degrees offered Banking and Finance
- European Bachelor’s in Finance
- European Master’s in Management and Financial Strategy
- European Bachelor’s in Marketing
- European Master’s in Management and Business Strategy
- European Bachelor’s: Human Resources Assistant
- European Master’s in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor’s in Technological Convergence for Companies
Other programmes and certificates:
- Marketing and Trade: BTS: Business Unit Management - Bachelor’s: Marketing and Commercial Development Manager - Master’s: Strategy and Commercial Performance Manager
- Human Resources: Bachelor’s: Human Resources Management Officer - Master’s: Human Resources Manager
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:The IMC is affiliated with the FEDE Doctoral School and offers FEDE DBA (Doctor of Business Administration) degrees.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchanges
- A double degree programme is available with 23 partner countries (second year of master’s awarded both in France and from a foreign university).
- IMC-EBS is a TOEIC test centre.
- Number of students: 382
- Number of teaching staff: 27
- Number of internships offered each year: 382
- Partnerships: member of the Apeije network (the biggest network of business and management schools in Lorraine)
- Accreditation: EQAHE Label (indicates quality degree-awarding programmes)
- Contact for enrolment: firstname.lastname@example.org