The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- Management - Strategy - Administration
Other programmes and certificates:
- Marketing, Commerce: BTS Management of Business Units - Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing and Business Development Manager - Bachelor’s Degree: Profit Centre & Business Unit Manager - Master’s Degree: Business Strategy and Performance
- Human Resources: BTS Management of Business Units - Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing and Business Development Manager - Bachelor’s Degree: Profit Centre & Business Unit Manager - Master’s Degree: Business Strategy and Performance
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:IMC is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Dual degree programmes in 23 partner countries (validating the 2nd year of the master’s degree in France and the 2nd year of a foreign university)
- IMC EBS is a TOEIC examination centre
Number of students: 382 - Number of teaching staff: 27 - Number of internships offered per year: 382 - Partnerships: Member of the Apeije network, which is the largest network of business and management schools in the Lorraine region - Accreditations: EQAHE Label that recognises quality qualifying courses - Contact for registration: email@example.com