The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Master’s Degree: International Business - Master’s Degree: International and Sustainable Finance - MBA - Executive MBA - MBA in Sustainable Business - EMBA in Sustainable Business - DBA (Doctorate of Business Administration) - DAS in Sustainable Business (in collaboration with the University of St. Gall)
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Business School Lausanne conducts various research activities in the field of sustainable corporate management, particularly within the framework of its DBA.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- BSL offers possibilities for dual degrees at bachelor’s level through partnerships with the Dublin Business School (Ireland) and UPEC (Paris-Est Créteil University).
- At master’s level, an exchange programme is currently in place with Renmin University in Beijing.
- All BSL courses are taught in English.
- BSL students can enrol for French as a foreign language (FLE) classes at Ecole Lémania under preferential terms.
Number of students: 250 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 90 % - Number of teaching staff: 70 - Percentage of international lecturers: 60 % - Number of Ph.D. holders: 30 - Number of alumni members: 1300 - Number of internships per year: Internships are offered to students depending on their study programmes - Partnerships: BSL has many partnerships, in particular with the CFA Institute, Delta Mu Delta, EFMD, GRLI, PRME, The Global Compact, St-Gall University and the Swiss Federation of Private Schools - Accreditations: ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes) since 1996; ISO certification - Ranking: BSL is ranked 3rd in Switzerland and is among the Top 20 in Europe in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report 2017. BSL is also ranked 2nd in the QS MBA Jobs and Salary Trends Report 2015-16 - Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 21 619 06 09 for bachelor’s and master’s programmes and +41 21 619 06 65 for the E/MBA