The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- [:en]Management - Organisational Strategy - Human Resources[:]
- Management - Strategy - Administration
Other programmes and certificates:
- Specialised Technician Diploma: Operations Processing Officer Banking - Technician Diploma: Insurance Products Advisor Banking - Computerised Administration Technician Diploma - Qualification Diploma Input Operator
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Centre Ibn Abbad Privé is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBA’s (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- University of Chicago
- Tailored courses for companies
Number of students: 112 - Number of teaching staff: 18 - Percentage of international lecturers: 5% - Number of Ph.D holders: 8 - Number of alumni members: 10 - Number of internships offered per year: 112 - Partnerships: CIAP has partnerships with many companies - Accreditations: yes - Contact for registration: (212) 522 90 96 05 - 93, Bd Afghanistan, Hay Hassani Casablanca