The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- DTS Marketing Analyst - DTS International Commerce - DTS Corporate Finance and Accounting - DTS Information Systems and Networks - DTS Java J2EE, ERP, Web Developer - DT Marketing and Commercial Action - DT Computer-based Administration - DT Technical Maintenance and Support
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:CESA SUP is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- Partnerships with European and North American universities enabling students to pursue their higher education studies, including in engineering or doctoral programmes.
- IEMI (European Institute of International Management), Paris
- University of Economy in BYDGOSZC, Poland
- From level A1 to C2 of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Number of students: 640 - Percentage of foreign students: 25 % - Number of teaching staff: 55 - Percentage of international lecturers: 10 % - Number of Ph.D. holders: 11 - Number of alumni members: 7300 - Number of internships offered per year: around between 170 and 190 - Partnerships: with over 280 national and multinational companies for internships and the recruitment of the graduates - Accreditations: All of the 2 years post-high school diplomas DTS & DT are accredited and approved by the state, all of the FEDE bachelor’s and master’s degrees are accredited by IACBE - Excellence awards: THE FEDE AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE 2016 - Ranking: 90% success rate in 2016. 2nd leading national school in terms of number of students registered for FEDE exams - Contact for registration: Chadia Benjedi