The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Commerce: BTS Management of Business Units - Bachelor’s Degree: France or International Responsible Development (level II degree certified by the State) - Master’s Degree: Business Development Manager Entrepreneurship Option (level I degree certified by the State)
- Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing and Communication Manager (level II degree certified by the State)
- Human Resources: Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources Manager (level II degree certified by the State) - Master’s Degree: Human Resources Director (level I degree certified by the State)
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:CITE FORMATION is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- CITE FORMATION is largely exposed to the world, to companies, to transcending boundaries, to initiative, to the dynamics established through associative life, to people who want to think outside the box, because it wants to enable each learner to be exposed to other horizons and to develop their talents.
- Ampifiloha Antananarivo Technical Professional School (Madagascar)
- Partnership with the MEFTP (Ministry of Employment, Technical Education and Professional Training Madagascar)
- Marketing and International Marketing module in english
- Launch of the Master's Degree: International Affairs Manager (level I degree certified by the State)
Nombre d’étudiants : 180 stagiaires/an - Pourcentage d’étudiants étrangers : 10 % - Nombre d’enseignants : 30 - Nombre d’enseignants internationaux : 3 - Nombre d’alumnis : 1445 - Nombre de stages proposés par an : 180 entreprises « partenaires » sur l’année scolaire - Partenariats : DCF – ADEFLOR – BGE – CREPI – UDEL – CCI45 - Accréditations : Formations inscrites au RNCP - Prix d’excellence : 75 % de réussite sur l’ensemble des formations proposées - Contact inscription : Jocelyne CHELIN – Géraldine HABERT