The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Human Resources
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Autres formations et certificats:
- Administration, Human Resources: BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant - BTS Management Assistant - Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources and Payroll - Bachelor’s Degree: Administrative and Legal Manager - Bilingual Administrative Manager
- Commerce, Marketing, Communication: BTS Management of Business Units - Technical/Commercial Manager: France and International - BTS Communication - Bachelor’s Degree: Multichannel Marketing Manager - Digital Marketing and Communication Unit Manager
- Law, Notary Services: BTS Real Estate Careers - BTS Notary Services
- Administration, Accounting: BTS Accounting and Administration - Accounting and Administration Diploma - Accounting and Administration Advanced Diploma - Operational Unit Manager in Administration and Finance