The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Tourism: BTS Tourism - Bachelor’s Degree: Tourism & Event Planning - Bachelor’s Degree: Tourism Business Administration & Event Planning Manager - Master’s Certificate: Travel Industry - Master’s Degree: Travel, Hospitality and Tourism Industries Management & Marketing
- Hospitality - Restaurant Business: Bridging course for Hospitality-Restaurant Business - Bachelor’s Degree: Hospitality - Restaurant Business - Bachelor’s Degree: Hospitality & Tourism Business Manager - Master’s Certificate: Travel Industry - Master’s Degree: Restaurant Industry Management & Marketing
- Commerce - Administration: Bachelor’s Degree: Business Administration Manager - Master’s certificate and degree: Business Operations Governance and Management
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ESH Lille is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration). ESH Lille created a European institute for travel industry research to enable students and professionals from all TRAVEL INDUSTRY sectors to conduct research needed to determine strategies based on the studies performed. It is known as IERIV.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- A network of international companies for internships and employment
- The Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism & Event Planning and the Master’s Degree in Travel Industry and Restaurant Business Careers are partially taught in English (50%).
Number of students: Over 400 students - Percentage of foreign students: 30 to 40% depending on the programme - Number of teaching staff: 75 - Percentage of international lecturers: 5 % - Number of Ph.D. holders: 2 - Number of alumni members: About 2000 - Number of internships offered per year: Over 150 - Partnerships: ACCOR Group is a shareholder of the school - Contact for registration: At the school or on the website