EEMCI – European School of International Management and Commercehttp://www.eemci.ma
The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- IT - Technology
- Management - Strategy - Administration
- Tourism - Hospitality Industry
- Logistics - Transport - Procurement
Other programmes and certificates:
- Technician: Computer Based Administration - Commercial Action and Marketing
- Specialised Technician: Accounting Finance - International Commerce - Banking Operations Processing Associate - IT Systems and Networks
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:EEMCI is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- EEMCI actively participates in a vast international student exchange programme. The school has a support department for foreign students as well as associates in charge of recruitment in countries other than Morocco.
Number of students: 327 - Percentage of foreign students: 35% - Number of teaching staff: 21 - Percentage of international lecturers: 12% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 7 - Number of internships offered per year: 2 internships in segments - Partnerships: 12 national and international partners - Accreditations: 1 accreditation from the Moroccan Ministry of National Education and Professional Training - Excellence awards: Prize for the first PCEE-certified African institution awarded by the European Entrepreneurship Institute - Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org