The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- IT - Technology
- Management - Strategy - Administration
- Logistics - Transport - Procurement
- Environment - Sustainable Development
Other programmes and certificates:
- Professional Bachelor's Degree: Industrial Maintenance and Process Safety - Business Operational Management - Logistics: Global Logistics Option - Management of Organisations: Operational Management of Small and Medium Organisations and Entrepreneurship Option - Accounting Careers: Accounting and Payroll - Civil Engineering in Construction Economy
- Master's Degree: Multi-Sector Management Control - Business Management and Administration: Management Programme - Human Resources Management - Quality, Health and Safety - Civil Engineering: Architectural and Urban Civil Engineering Programme - E-Logistics
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ENSIT is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- ENSIT Group has “bachelor’s and master’s” programmes partnership agreements with the Paris-Est Marne la Vallée University; University of Valencienne. Within this framework, ENSIT receives international students for enrolment in one of its programmes or for end-of-year internships in one of the school’s partner companies.
- APICS courses
Number of students: 300 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 10% - Number of teaching staff: 55 - Percentage of international teaching staff: 2% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 11 - Number of alumni members: 255 - Number of internships offered per year: 200 - Partnerships: FEDE - ISMANS - Paris-Est Marne La Vallée University - Accreditations: Civil Engineering - Industrial Engineering - Commerce and Administration - Business Management Strategy (Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees accreditation) - Excellence awards: FEDE - Award for remarkable success rate - Ranking: Advanced institute - Contact for registration: www.ensi.ma/inscription