The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Programmes and certificates:
- Commerce: BTS Management of Business Units - BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant - BTS Management Assistant
- Marketing and Communication: Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing/Communication Project Manager - Professional Master’s Degree: Marketing & Communication
- Human Resources: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administrative Assistance - Professional Master’s Degree in Human Resources
- Accounting and Administration: BTS Accounting and Administration - Accounting and Administration Diploma - Accounting and Administration Advanced Diplomas
- Professional Qualifications: Administrative and Reception Officer - Accounting and Administration Assistant - Payroll Administrator - Executive Assistant - Administrative Accountant - Accountant Secretary - Accounting Assistant