The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- Management - Strategy - Administration
Other programmes and certificates:
- BTS Management of Business Units - BTS International Commerce in common with the European reference framework - Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management - Master’s Degree in Project Management and Business Creation
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ESVE is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Possibility to pursue 6th year studies in the USA: International Project Management
- English and Spanish courses within the BTS International Commerce programme
- Enhanced English
- Upon group requests (15 people minimum)
Number of students: 80 - Percentage of foreign students: 10 % - Number of teaching staff: 15 - Number of alumni members: 500 - Number of internships offered per year: 2 internships in the 1st year, 1 internship in the 2nd year, 1 internship in the 3rd year - Accreditations: ISQ-OPQF - Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 00 33 (0)1 80 97 65 62 and 00 33 (0)1 55 56 36 36