The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor’s Degree: Sport Management - Bachelor’s Degree: International Management - Bachelor’s Degree: Digital Marketing - Bachelor’s Degree: Tourism and Hospitality Administration - Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources Administration - Bachelor’s Degree: Entrepreneurship - Bachelor’s Degree: International Relations - Bachelor’s Degree: International Finance
- Master's Degree: Master’s Degree: Sport Management - Master’s Degree: International Management - Master’s Degree: Digital Marketing - Master’s Degree: Hospitality Administration - Master's Degree: Oil Resources Administration - Master’s Degree: International Relations - Master’s Degree: Finance - International Finance Speciality - Master’s Degree: Finance - Islamic Finance Speciality
- DBA: DBA: International Management - DBA: International Finance - DBA: Digital Marketing
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Geneva Business School is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Through GBS campuses and partnerships with the London School of Marketing, Northampton University (UK), INSEEC Alpes-Savoie (France).
- All programmes are delivered in English.
Number of students: 190 in Geneva, 1000 in other campuses - Percentage or number of foreign students: 90% - Number of teaching staff: 30 in Geneva - Percentage of international lecturers: 80% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 20 in Geneva - Number of alumni members: 10,000 - Number of internships offered per year: Approximately 50 in Geneva - Partnerships: 30 - Accreditations: IACBE, AASBI, Eduqua - Excellence awards: EdUniversal Two Palms - Ranking: 3rd in Switzerland (QS Rankings 2016) - Contact for registration: email@example.com