The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Insurance, Banking: BTS Insurance - BTS Banking
- Commerce, Management: BTS Management of Business Units – BTS Client Negotiations and Relations - BTS Management Assistant - BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant - BTS International Commerce - Bachelor’s Degree: Business Development Manager - Master’s Degree: SME/SMI Manager - Master’s Degree: Management Consultant - Master’s Degree: Human Resources Manager - Master’s Degree: Purchasing Manager
- Communication: BTS Communication
- Accounting, Administration: BTS Accounting and Administration
- IT: BTS IT Services for Organisations
- Real Estate: BTS Real Estate Careers
- Notary Services: BTS Notary Services
- Tourism: BTS Tourism
- Transport, Logistics: BTS Transport and Logistics Services
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Groupe Médicis is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
Number of students: 730 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 15% - Number of teaching staff: 65 - Percentage of international lecturers: 15% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 10 - Number of alumni members: 6000 - Partnerships: 5500 companies - Accreditations: EDUC.NAT / UNIVERSITE C. FORMATIVES - Contact for registration: Mr Julien WYPYCH -+33 (0)188.8.131.52.28 - firstname.lastname@example.org