The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Professional Bachelor's Degree - French State Degree: Networks and Telecoms: Network Administration and Security (decentralised degree in connection with the partnership with the University of Versailles St Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ) - France)
- Specialised Technician (accredited diplomas): Systems and Networks - IT Development - Multimedia - Business Administration - Transport and Logistics Administration – Finance/Accounting
- Technician: IT Maintenance and Networks - Computer-based Administration - Transport and Logistics Operations
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:MIAGE Group is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- University of Versailles St Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ) - France
- Foreign advanced institutes
Number of students: 1800 students per year - Percentage of foreign students: 15% - Number of teaching staff: 100 - Percentage of international lecturers: 10% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 30 - Number of alumni members: 1000 per year - Number of internships offered per year: 1 internship per student - Partnerships: CISCO Academy - University of Versailles / France - IT Microsoft Academy – SupMTI - Ryad Institute of Medical Careers - ITAG Morocco - Accreditations: Accreditations for all of MIAGE Group schools - Excellence awards: Top students - Ranking: One of the first professional education groups to obtain accreditation in Morocco - Contact for registration: By mail or phone