The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- [:en]Tourism - Hospitality Catering - Leisure[:]
- [:en]Management - Organisational Strategy - Human Resources[:]
Other programmes and certificates:
- Banking: BTS Banking: Customer Advisor (private customers)
- Commerce: BTS Management of Business Units - BTS Negotiation & Client Relations - Professional Certificate: Manager in the Merchant Sector - Professional Certificate: Shop Sales Clerk and Adviser
- Tourism: BTS Tourism - Professional Certificate: Local Tourism Officer - Professional Certificate: Tour Guide
- IT : BTS IT Services for Organisations: Infrastructure, Systems & Networks Solutions - BTS IT Services for Organisations: Software and Business Line Applications Solutions
- Administration, Accounting: BTS Management Assistant - BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant - BTS Accounting and Administration
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:iBTS is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Within the framework of its bachelor’s and master’s degrees, the institute offers exchanges with campuses in Shanghai, San Francisco and Sao Paulo.
Number of students: 250 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 5% - Number of teaching staff: 18 educators - Percentage of international lecturers: 5% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 30% - Number of alumni members: 1000 - Number of internships offered per year: Over 200 - Partnerships: Companies, financial bodies - Accreditations: DataDock, OPQF certification underway - Contact for registration: email@example.com