The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Company Administration: BTS SME Administrative Assistant - BTS Accounting and Administration - Bachelor’s Degree: Accounting and Administration - Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources Assistant - Master’s Degree: Human Resources Manager
- Management, Commerce: BTS Banking - BTS Management of Business Units - BTS Negotiation & Client Relations - BTS Real Estate Careers - Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing and Communication - Master’s Degree: Marketing and E-Business
- Paramedical: Medical Secretary
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:IDELCA Business School is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Partnership with an American university.
- 40% of classes in the first year of the master’s degree in marketing are delivered in English.
Number of students: 360 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 15% - Number of teaching staff: 35 - Percentage of international lecturers: 20% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 5 - Number of alumni members: 10000 - Number of internships offered per year: 220 - Partnerships: Dell, SNCF, EDF, Crédit Agricole, Crédit Foncier, La Poste, Décathlon, etc. - Excellence awards: FEDE 2017 - Contact for registration: Mélanie Cadet