The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
Other programmes and certificates:
- Commerce, Marketing, Communication: Digital Marketing Sales Manager - BTS Communciation - BTS Management of Business Units - France and International Marketing Sales Manager - Event Planning Project Manager - Marketing and Integrated Communication Manager - Chaussea Course
- Procurement, Logistics: France and International Procurement Officer - International Transport Logistics Coordinator - International Affairs Manager
- Human Resources: Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources Administrative Officer - Human Resources Manager
- Accounting, Administration: Reception Manager - BTS Accounting and Administration - Accounting and Administration Diploma - Administrative Manager - Administrative and Financial Manager
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:IFA is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:Courses taught in english:
- IFA is a TOEIC examination centre. Possibility of benefiting from an e-learning platform in English (7 speaking).
Number of students: 600 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 2% - Number of teaching staff: 80 - Percentage of international lecturers: 5% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 2 - Number of alumni members: 4000 - Number of internships offered per year: 400 - Partnerships: ECEMA, CTI, FORMATIVES, SCIENCES-U, EDUCSUP - Accreditations: TOEIC - Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org