The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Programmes and certificates :
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Marketing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) ITS
- Master of Business Law (MBL)
- Master of International Law (MIL)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Management
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Finance
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) ITSET
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:IHE Paris is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:Courses taught in english:
- IHE Paris is a TOEIC examination centre.
- Number of students: 80
- Partnerships: Member ofAACSB, AIU, ECBE and EFMD networks
- Contact for registration: email@example.com