The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- [:en]Banking - Finance - Insurance - Wealth Management[:]
- [:en]IT - Digital Tools - Technology[:]
- [:en]Trade - Marketing - Communications - Media[:]
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- [:en]Management - Organisational Strategy - Human Resources[:]
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- IT - Technology
Other programmes and certificates:
- Technician: Maintenance and Support for Computers and Networks - Sales - Computer-based Administration
- Specialised Technician: Systems and Networks - International Commerce - Accounting-Finance - Banking - Insurance
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Info House is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:Courses taught in english:
Number of students: 100 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 90% - Number of teaching staff: 10 - Number of Ph.D. holders: 3 - Number of internships offered per year: 150 - Accreditations: Technician and Specialised Technician programmes