The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Management, Strategy, Administation
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Small and Medium Enterprise Management
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Safety, Environment
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics
Other programmes and certificates:Specialised Technician:
- Quality Administration
- Accounting Finance
- Transport and Logistics Operations
- Administrative and Accounting Assistant
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Institut Al Kafaat (Al Kafaat Institute) is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- Number of students: 340
- Number of teaching staff: 20
- Number of Ph.D. holders: 3
- Number of alumni members: 73
- Number of internships offered per year: 140
- Partnerships: Partnership agreements signed with companies in various sectors.
- Accreditations: Programmes currently undergoing accreditation
- Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org