The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- [:en]Management - Organisational Strategy - Human Resources[:]
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- [:en]Banking - Finance - Insurance - Wealth Management[:]
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- [:en]Transport - Logistics - Quality Assurance[:]
Other programmes and certificates:IMB offers 8 professional bachelor’s degree:
- Accounting - Marketing - Human Resources Administration - Hotel/Restaurant Management - Tourism Consultancy - Banking - Transport and Logistics Management Assistant
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:The Brazzaville Institute of Management is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Cooperation with COPACA, representing the Robertson College University Centre (Winnipeg - Canada)
- Framework Agreement with the University of Evry Val d'Essonne (France)
Number of students: 236 students - Percentage or number of foreign students: 10 students or 4% - Number of teaching staff: 95 - Percentage of international lecturers: 2 or 4% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 6 - Number of alumni members: 559 - Number of internships offered per year: 80 - Partnerships: Ministry of Technical and Professional Education, Qualifying Training and Employment - Accreditations: Ministry of Higher Education - Excellence awards: “Feu de BRAZZA” received during the Pan African Festival - Ranking: 3rd