The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- BTS: Management of Business Units - SME/SMI Administrative Assistant - Negotiations and Customer Relations
- Bachelor's Degree Programmes: Economic and Social Administration - Business and Organisational Administration - International Commerce and E-Commerce - Organisational Finance and Administration - Tourism and Hospitality Administration - Marketing and Communication - Computers and Information Technology
- Specialises Master's Degree Programmes: Finance and Management Control - International Commerce and E-Commerce - Business Management and Strategy - Computers and Information Technology - Technical/Commercial Translation and Multicultural Administration - Purchasing, International Logistics and Quality Control - Luxury Industry Management and Marketing - Tourism and Cultural Projects Management - Business Management, Marketing and Communication Option - Commercial Project and Multimedia Application Administration
- P.h.D. / DBA: Management Science and Economics - Computer and Information Technologies - Luxury Industry and Fashion Management and Marketing - Tourism & Sports Industry and Cultural Projects Management - Wines and Spirits International Trade - Finance - Art, Heritage and Cultural Projects Administration
- Certified Diplomas: Operational Marketing Manager - Corporate Operational Manager
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:GoldenCollar is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:French as Foreign Language (FLE):
- French as a foreign language (FLE) programme for international students: levels A1/A2/B1/B2/C1, with preparation for the DELF and DALF official exams.
Partnerships: Member of the UFEC group (French Union for Education and International Cooperation), a non-profit association according to the French Law of 1901, whose objective is to promote collaboration between universities and private schools, both in France and internationally. Partner in the Orion Network, a national network of autonomous training organisations devoted to developing professional skills, an entrepreneurial culture and a culture of citizenship - Contact for registration: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org