The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE degrees offered Marketing
- European Bachelor’s in Marketing
- European Master’s in Management and Business Strategy
- European Bachelor’s: Human Resources Assistant
- European Master’s: Human Resources Management
Autres formations et certificats:Trade
- BTS: Business Unit Management
- BTS: Negotiation and Online Customer Relations
- BTS: SME/SMI Management Assistant
- BTS: Accounting and Administration
- BTS: Executive Assistant
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:IPF is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:At the end of each academic year, with the help of delegates elected at the beginning of the year, the IPF organises a study trip for its students. The delegates select a country and design an educational programme in collaboration with their general knowledge or English teacher: museum visits, exchanges with foreign universities etc. After the trip, participants present their experience to the institution’s other students.
- Number of students: 135
- Percentage of foreign students: 7 %
- Number of teachers: 13
- Partnerships: 200 business partners
- Prize: 80 % pass rate