The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Insurance and Banking: BTS Insurance - Bachelor’s Degree: Wealth, Real Estate and Financial Products Adviser - Professional Master’s Degree: Banking, Finance and Wealth Management
- Communication, Advertising, Web, Public Relations: BTS Communication - Bachelor’s Degree: Communication Project Manager, Public Relations or Digital Option - Professional Master’s Degree: Digital Communication and Global Strategy
- Administration and Human Resources: BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant - Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources Operations Manager - Master’s Degree: Management of Organisations and Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate: BTS Real Estate Careers - Bachelor’s Degree: Wealth, Real Estate and Financial Products Adviser - Professional Master’s Degree: Banking, Finance and Wealth
- Management: Marketing, Commercial Relations, Entrepreneurship - BTS Management of Business Units - Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing Operations Manager - Master’s Degree: Management of Organisations and Entrepreneurship
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ISCAE is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- 20 dual degree programmes in 9 countries to combine an ISCAE degree with a diploma from a partner university
Number of students: 250 - Number of teaching staff: 37