The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Les diplômes FEDE préparés : Logistique, Transport, Approvisionnement
- Bachelor européen Transport et Logistique
Autres formations et certificats:
- BTS Management Assistant
- BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant
- BTS Management of Business Units
- BTS Negotiations and Client Relations
- BTS Transport and Logistics Services
- BTS IT Services for Organisations
- Bachelor’s Degree: Distribution Logistics Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business Development Manager
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:M2S Formation is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Internship over 3 months (minimum) abroad, within the framework of the Distribution Logistics Manager Professional Certificate.
- Number of students: 250
- Number of teaching staff: 25
- Percentage of international lecturers: 20%
- Number of Ph.D. holders: 2
- Contact for registration: Stéphanie OHANNESSIAN / email@example.com / 04.42.79.00.90