The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: IT, Technology
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and Networks
- European Master’s Degree in Information Technology
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Small and Medium Enterprise Management
- European Master’s Degree in Business Management and Strategy
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- European Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
Autres formations et certificats:
- Technician: Computer-based Administration - Computer Maintenance - Building Draughtsman
- Specialised Technician: Information Technology Development - Computer Networks - Building Draughtsman and Quantity Surveyor
- Bachelor's Degree: Application Design and Development Engineering - IT Methods Applied to Business Administration - Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering - Interior Design - Small and Medium Enterprise Management - Networks Engineering, Systems and Security
- Master's Degree: IT Methods Applied to Business Administration - Application Design and Development Engineering - Networks Engineering, Systems and Security - Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering - Interior Design - Business Management and Strategy
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ORDICIEL is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- English training sessions and international certifications.
- Number of students: Over 200
- Percentage or number of foreign students:20%
- Number of teaching staff: 16
- Percentage of international lecturers: 10%
- Number of Ph.D. holders: 6
- Number of alumni members: 150
- Number of internships offered per year: 1
- Partnerships: FEDE / American University of Professional Studies / International Foundation of Professional Studies / European Center for Leardership and Entrepreneurship Education / Isles French International University / E-Planet