The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Logistics, Transport, Procurement
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics
- European Master’s Degree in Logistics
Autres formations et certificats:
- Specialised Technician in Transport and Logistics - Technician in Transport and Logistics Operations
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Supply Chain Management Center is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- Number of students: 10 for the European Bachelor's Degree and 5 for the European Master's Degree
- Number of teaching staff: 5
- Percentage of international lecturers: 20%
- Number of alumni members: 9
- Number of internships offered per year: 12
- Partnerships: 12
- Accreditations: Ministry of National Education, Professional Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research / Professional Training Department
- Contact for registration: Mr Said EL MACHAT / firstname.lastname@example.org / +212 (0)6.08.99.34.80