The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Undergraduate Programmes: Faculty of Medicine: Medicine - Medicine (in French) - Medicine (in English) - Balneo-physio-kineto-theraphy and recovery - Biology Faculty of Dentistry: Dentistry - Dental technology Faculty of Pharmacy: Pharmacy - Nutrition and Diet Faculty of Economics, Computer science and Engineering Marketing: Business administration - Business administration (in english) - Economy of commerce - Tourism and services - Accounting and bookkeeping information systems - Management of sustainable rural development - Informatics (daily attendance)- Informatics (distance learning) - Tourism geography - Forestry - Engineering and management in public food service and agro-tourism Faculty of Social sciences, Humanities and Physical education and sports: Applied modern languages (english, french, german) - Chinese language and literature - English language and literature - Human Resources - History - International relations and european studies - Communication and public relations - Primary and pre-school pedagogy - Social work-Psychology (daily attendance) - Psychology (distance learning) - Physical education and sports Faculty of judicial Sciences: Law Postgraduate programmes: Faculty of medicine: Laboratory analyses used in the biomedical domain - Community medicine and family health - Social medicine and Sanitary management - Molecular biology and Biotechnologies - Biology and molecular biotechnologies with pharma-medical applications Faculty of Economics, Computer science and Engineering: Business administration in tourism and services - Audit and accounting expertise - Company marketing and management - Technology development of web applications - Forest management and Marketing Faculty of Social sciences, Humanities and Physical education and sports: European administrative policies - Management communication and Human Resources - Mass-media and public communication - The evaluation of European public policies and programmes - Clinical psichology and psicho-therapies - Education management - Applied modern languages in business - Transdisciplinarity in teaching modern languages - European history and civilisation - Kineto-prophylaxy and physical recovery - Organisation and PE activities management Faculty of judicial Sciences: Civil law and civil procedure institutions - Criminal law and criminal procedure institutions - Family protection and social work
- Doctoral School of Medicine
- Doctoral School of Biology
- “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration)
- The university offers a multicultural education environment for more than 1200 foreign students from countries such as: Italy, Israel, France, Germany, Hungary, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco etc.
- British Language Center, authorised by Cambridge University
- Programmes taught in foreign languages: Medicine in English and in French Business Administration in English
- International exchange programmes: ERASMUS+
- Number of students: 5384
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 1280 (23.77%)
- Number of teaching staff: 351
- Percentage of international lecturers: 10%
- Number of Ph.D. holders: 289
- Number of internships offered per year: 389 and over 30 through Erasmus + Program
- International partnerships: 52 institutional partnerships, 47 Erasmus + agreements
- Accreditations: Law no 240/2002
- Excellence awards: The project “Integrated Cross-Border Research Platform to Identify Cellular Processes as Potential Targets for Personalized Cancer Therapies” was awarded twice by a prestigious central Romanian journal EduManager and by Danube - Mures - Kris - Tisza (DKMT), as a successfully implemented project of the Hungary-Romanian Cooperation Transnational Programme.
- Contact for registration: Conf.dr. Antoanela Naaji - Director of International Relations Department, firstname.lastname@example.org