Are you already a FEDE member or aspiring to be one? Would you like to make your institution more attractive to students by adding an international dimension to your programmes?
FEDE member institutions now have the opportunity to benefit from international mobility scholarships!
As part of our PEPS programme your institution will:
- develop a strong international dimension, strengthen its course offerings and attract new students;
- make international mobility a key element of the education on offer;
- meet the demand of today’s young people for mobility and professional training.
For your students, the PEPS programme means:
- representing their institution and country abroad;
- boosting their employment prospects;
- increasing recognition of their qualifications internationally;
- gaining a head start in their future careers;
- improving their language skills.
By promoting mobility and cooperation in Europe and throughout the world, the PEPS programme contributes to the Europe 2020 strategy. Its aim? To strengthen skills for improved youth employment prospects.
Help us achieve these ambitious goals by offering FEDE mobility scholarships in your institution!
For more information, log in to the website : peps.fede.education