The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Commerce, Marketing, Communication
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- European Bachelor’s Degree in SME Management & Administration
Other programmes and certificates:
- Commerce, Administration: BTS Client Negotiations and Relations - BTS Management of Business Units
- Preparatory Class: IFSI preparatory class - Preparatory class for care-giving studies - Preparatory class for childcare assistance studies
- Social: BTS Social and Family Economics - Medical Secretary Training