The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE Degrees offered Graphic Design Digital and Graphic Design
- International Master of Art: Director in Graphic Design
- Graphic Design option
- Creative Design option
- Digital Design option
- International Bachelor’s in Digital and Graphic Design
- International Master’s: Interior Design Architect
- Scenography option
- Interior Design option
- International Bachelor’s in Interior Design
- International Master’s: Art Director in Graphic Design
- Video Game Design option
- International Bachelor’s in Video Game Art
- International Bachelor’s in Responsible Global Design
Autres formations et certificats:Digital Technology and Graphic Design
- Artistic Director in Graphic Design (options: graphics, advertising or digital and interactive design)
- Interactive Media Web Developer
- Multimedia Computer Graphics Designer
- Architect-Interior Designer
- Artistic Director in Graphic Design (video games option)
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Autograf est affiliée à l’école doctorale de la FEDE et propose des DBA FEDE (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Autograf arranges outings, study trips, internships, conferences and workshops in France and abroad (Japan, Canada, China, Algeria, Mexico, etc.).
- The school offers two FLE classes (French as a foreign language): FLE Art and FLE Design.
- Number of students: 400
- Percentage or number of foreign students:20%
- Number of teaching staff: Over 100 lecturers
- Percentage of international lecturers: 10%
- Partnerships: Over 500 partner companies
- Accreditations: Autograf is certified ISQ OPQF and NF Professional and Continuing Education Services
- Contact for registration: email@example.com