The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Advanced Technician: Development of Multi-platform Applications - Information Systems Administration - Administration and Finance
- IT Certificates in partnership with CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE and LPIC: IT classes, Beginner - IT classes, Advanced - IT Master’s Degrees
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:CENEC MALAGA is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- 'Spanish in Spain' and 'Study in Spain'
- Spanish lessons with internships
- Receiving foreign students mainly from Morocco and Latin America
- Professional English certified by BULATS in partnership with the University of Salamanca
Number of students: 650 - Percentage of foreign students: 10% - Number of teaching staff: 35 - Percentage of international lecturers: 10 - Number of Ph.D. holders: 15 - Number of internships offered per year: A minimum of 300 - Partnerships: Many IT companies - Accreditations: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certificate and 14.001 Environment Certificate - Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org