The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Autres formations et certificats:Courses and qualifications
- Animal Health Assistant
- Dog Breeding;
- Horse Breeding
- Cat Breeding;
- Veterinary Secretary/Assistant
- Dog Grooming
- Pet Shop Sales
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Many Cours Animalia students reside abroad.
- Number of students: 2594 as at 01/09/2017
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 15 %
- Number of teaching staff: 10
- Partnerships: National Centre for Distance Learning (CNFDI) and Koreva Formation, Princess Margot Association, the French Feline Federation, the Central Canine Society and recommended by FEDAE
- Accreditations: Ministry of National Education
- Excellence awards: The Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Essonne has recognised Cours Animalia by awarding it with a French economy up-and-coming trophy. Cours Animalia was ranked among the best three most innovative companies and was nominated again in 2013.
- Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org@cnfdi.com