The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Programmes and certificates:
- Master Degrees, MBA, Doctorates (DBA) Management
- Master Degrees, MBA, Doctorates (DBA) Marketing
- Executive Programmes in accordance with Corporations' demands
Autres formations et certificats:
- General Management
- Finance management
- Culture Management
- Health Management
- Intelligent Manufacture
- Public Sector Management
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:CPMC is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration). CPMC counts many partnerships including the universities of Nice (IAE), Montpellier (ISEM), and Business Schools such as NEOMA-Reims/Rouen and ISTEC-Paris.
- International exchange programmes: Jiao Tong and other Chinese Universities, University of Nice (IAE), University of Montpellier (ISEM) and prestigious Business Schools (NEOMA Reims-Rouen) or ISTEC (Paris).
- All courses
- Number of students: under training: about 100 every year
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 100%
- Number of teaching staff: depending on the program, only a few attached to CPMC, other are used from Jiao Tong University and other partner universities
- Percentage of international lecturers: 100%
- Number of Ph.D. holders: 80%
- Number of alumni members: 250
- Contact for registration in Europe: email@example.com