The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- Management - Strategy - Administration
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- IT - Technology
- Tourism - Hospitality Industry
- Logistics - Transport - Procurement
- Environment - Sustainable Development
Other programmes and certificates:
- Communication, Marketing: BTS Marketing, Management - BTS Visual Communication - BTS Corporate Communication - Bachelor’s Degree: Visual Communication - Master’s Degree: Banking Marketing - Master’s Degree: Information and Communication: Corporate Communication Speciality - Master’s Degree: Visual Communication
- Finance, Banking, Insurance: BTS Finance, Accounting - Bachelor’s Degree: Banking and Insurance - Master’s Degree: Corporate Finance - Master’s Degree: Finance, Accounting - Master’s Degree: Financial Market
- Hygiene, Quality, Safety, Environment: BTS Hygiene, Safety, Environment - Bachelor’s Degree: Hygiene, Quality, Safety, Environment - Bachelor’s Degree: Risk and Safety Coordinator - Master’s Degree: Hygiene, Quality, Safety, Environment
- IT: BTS IT, Telecommunication Networks
- Management, Operations, Administration: BTS Management Assistant - Bachelor’s Degree: Management of Social and Solidarity Economy Companies - Bachelor’s Degree: Business and Company Administration - Master’s Degree: Industrial Engineering - Master’s Degree: Project Management & Administration - Master’s Degree: Management and Administration of Regional Governments - Master’s Degree: Business Administration - Master’s Degree: Administration and Management of Healthcare Projects
- Human Resources: BTS Communication and Human Resources Administration - Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources E-Administration - Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources Administration - Master’s Degree: Human Resources Administration
- Transport and Logistics: BTS Transport and Logistics - Master’s Degree: Management of Logistics Service
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Ecole en Direct is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchanges programmes:
- Dual degrees with the Advanced Institute of Accounting and Business Administration (ISCAE Djibouti).
Number of students: 250 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 30% - Number of teaching staff: 35 - Percentage of international lecturers: 7% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 10 - Number of alumni members: 1 - Number of internships offered per year: 50 - Partnerships: member of the Burkina Faso Quality Management Association (ABMAQ), member of the National Union of Secular Private Learning Institutions (UNEEPL) - Contact for registration: + 226 68 11 26 71 /+226 25 47 14 88 - firstname.lastname@example.org