The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:
- Business Administration and Management: Professional Certificate: Legal Assistant
- Management and Commerce: BTS Management of Business Units - BTS International Commerce - Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing and Sales Development Manager - Master’s Degree: Business Development Manager
- Tourism: BTS Tourism
- Medical Secretarial Studies: Professional Certificate: Medical Secretarial Studies
- Preparation for Health Care and Social Service Entrance Exams: Nurse - Early Childhood Educator - Specialised Educator - Social Service Assistant
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Grandjean School is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs ( Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- International University of ANHUI (Nanjing, China), enabling student exchanges
- Numerous internships carried out abroad: Europe, China, USA, Africa
- Partially (for master's)
- In conjunction with Alliance Française
Number of students: 180 - Percentage of foreign students: 25% - Number of teaching staff: 28 - Percentage of international lecturers: 10% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 3 - Number of internships offered per year: 200 - Partnerships: BTEC / ECORIS / WIBS / SCHOLIS / VIDAL FORMATION - Accreditations: RNCP - Excellence awards: Success rate of more than 75% - Contact for registration: email@example.com - Ms. Neufang – Ms. Willem – Ms. Santos – Mr. Susan