The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
Other programmes and certificates:Undergraduate Programmes
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering - Manufacturing Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Science: Pharmaceutical Business Operations
- Computing: Computer Games Technology - Computing Science
- Design: Interior Design - Animation - Fashion Design - Interior Architecture Design Communications
- Music and Multimedia: Audio and Music Technology - Music Production - Music Production for Games
- Business: Business Studies - Marketing - International Hospitality Management - Accounting & Finance
- Journalism and Media Communications: Photography - Journalism & Visual Media - Photographic Media
- Short Courses: Sport - Counselling & Psychotherapy Studies
- Computing: Science in Applied Digital Media - Science in Cloud Computing Networking - Big Data - Management and Analytics - Science in computing - Applied Digital Media - Network and Information Security - Cloud Computing
- Business: Accounting & Finance Management - International Business and Law - International Business - Global Brand Management - International Media Management - International Tourism and Hospitality Management - Business Administration - International Procurement and Supply Management
- Journalism & Media Communications: Journalism & Media Communications - Journalism & Public Relations - TV & Radio Journalism
- Training and Education: Arts in Training and Educations - Training and Education
- The Leinster School of Music & Drama: Music Teaching - Drama Performance - Drama Teaching - Musicianship
- Design: Design (Interior Architecture)
- Pharmaceutical Science: Clinical Research Operations - Pharmaceutical Business and Technology - Medical Device Technology & Business
- Law: International Law - International Commercial Law - International Human Rights Law - Arts in International Law - Professional Law
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Griffith College is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Griffith College has exchange programmes in place with institutes in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Number of students: 7000 - Percentage of foreign students: 23% - Number of teaching staff: 250 - Percentage of international lecturers: circa 2% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 15 - Partnerships: Over 150 - Accreditations: QQI - Contact for registration: Catherine Papin - firstname.lastname@example.org or International@griffith.ie