The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- [:en]Management - Organisational Strategy - Human Resources[:]
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- IT - Technology
- [:en]Trade - Marketing - Communications - Media[:]
- [:en]Banking - Finance - Insurance - Wealth Management[:]
- Management - Strategy - Administration
- [:en]IT - Digital Tools - Technology[:]
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
Other programmes and certificates:
- CAMES Diplomas: Professional Bachelor’s Degree: Finance and Accounting - Professional Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Management - Professional Bachelor’s Degree: Import/Export - Professional Bachelor’s Degree: Economics and Administration - Professional Bachelor’s Degree: Corporate Law and Tax - Professional Bachelor’s Degree: Networks and Telecommunication - Professional Bachelor’s Degree: Software Engineering - Professional Master’s Degree: Finance and Capital Markets - Professional Master’s Degree: Auditing and Management Control - Professional Master’s Degree: Operational Marketing and Sales Management - Professional Master’s Degree: Marketing, Communication and Advertisement Design - Professional Master’s Degree: Import / Export and International Negotiations - Professional Master’s Degree: Business Management and Administration - Professional Master’s Degree: Human Resources Engineering - Professional Master’s Degree: Corporate Law and Tax
- Anglophone Programmes: Bachelor of Business Management - Bachelor of Financial Management - Bachelor of Marketing Management - Bachelor of Human Resources Management - MBA of Financial Management - MBA of Marketing Management - MBA of Human Resource Management - MBA of Operation Management
- American Programmes: Executive MBA Marketing Management - Executive MBA Applied Finance and Accounting - Executive MBA Administrative Management - Executive MBA Human Resources Management - Executive MBA Commerce - Executive MBA International Business - Executive MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management - General MBA Human Resources Administration - General MBA General Financial System Services - General MBA General Information System - General MBA Hospital Shipping and Logistics - General MBA International Financial Business - General MBA Technology Banking and Finance
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:HEC Abidjan is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Dual programmes with American and French schools.
- HEC is an ABE examination centre and offers TOEFL courses at its language laboratory.
Number of students: 177 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 20 - Number of teaching staff: 25 - Percentage of international lecturers: 5 - Number of Ph.D. holders: 5 - Number of internships offered per year: 100 - Partnerships: ABE FEDE TEXAS UNIVERSITY - Accreditations: CAMES OFQUAL - Contact for registration: +225 22.214.171.124