The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Finance, Banking, Insurance
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- European Master’s Degree in Financial Management and Strategies
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Networks and Security
- European Master’s Degree in Information Technology
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics
- European Master’s Degree in Logistics
- European Master’s Degree in Business Management and Strategy
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- European Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
Autres formations et certificats:
- Bachelor's Degree: Commerce and Administration
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:HECGI is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Through the FEDE network.
- All HECGI students must complete 80 hours of Business English per year. A special programme is dedicated to this module.
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 25%
- Number of teaching staff: 35
- Percentage of international lecturers: 5%
- Number of internships offered per year: 1 internship per year per student
- Partnerships: FEDE
- Accreditations: Normal cycle licence
- Excellence awards: The FEDE Award of excellence
- Contact for registration: +212 126.96.36.199.30- firstname.lastname@example.org