The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Management - Strategy - Administration
- Logistics - Transport - Procurement
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
Other programmes and certificates:
- Technician: Information Technology for Administration - Corporate Accountant
- Specialised Technician: Accounting Finance - Business Administration - Transport and Logistics Administration
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ICMP is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:Courses taught in english:
- Offering Microsoft Office, TOEIC, TOEFL, Professional Communication
Number of students: 74 - Number of teaching staff: 14 - Number of Ph.D. holders: 3 - Number of alumni members: 420 graduates of ICMP Casablanca - Number of internships offered per year: Between 30 and 50 - Partnerships: 6 Agreements - Accreditations: Accredited by the Moroccan State - Excellence awards: MASTER MICROSOFT OFFICE – FEDE AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - Contact for registration: email@example.com