The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- [:en]Management - Organisational Strategy - Human Resources[:]
- [:en]Banking - Finance - Insurance - Wealth Management[:]
- [:en]IT - Digital Tools - Technology[:]
- [:en]Trade - Marketing - Communications - Media[:]
- [:en]Tourism - Hospitality Catering - Leisure[:]
- [:en]Transport - Logistics - Quality Assurance[:]
- Management - Strategy - Administration
- Tourism - Hospitality Industry
Other programmes and certificates:
- Computer-based Administration - Information Technology Development - Graphic Designer - Business Administration - Travel Agent - Hotel Reception - Kitchen - Restaurant Service - Air and Sea Transport Reception - Flight Attendants and Stewards
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:IGMA SCHOOL is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
Number of students: 300 - Number of foreign students: 30 - Number of teaching staff: 30 - Percentage of international lecturers: 20% - Number of Ph.D. holders: 10 - Number of alumni members: 2300 - Number of internships offered per year: 300 - Partnerships: Microsoft, Linux, ICDL (International Computer Driving Licence), Cisco - Accreditations: The school is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Professional Training - Excellence awards: FEDE Award of Excellence 2016 - Contact for registration: Phone: +212 (0)22.214.171.124.00 / (0)126.96.36.199.11 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org