The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE degrees offered Logistics, Transport and Supplies
- European Bachelor’s in Transport and Logistics
- European Bachelor’s: Supply Chain
- European Master’s in Logistics
- European Bachelor’s in QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment)
- European Bachelor’s in SME Management
- European Master’s in Management and Business Strategy
Autres formations et certificats:
- Specialised Technician: Business Management - IT Development- Transport Management and Logistics - International Trade
- Technician: Navigation Management and Logistics - Electronic Management - Administration and Accounting Assistant - Customs Reporter
- Qualification: Administrative Operator - PCEE Entrepreneurship Certificate - CERTIPORT Certificate - Microsoft Office® Specialist Certificate - Microsoft Technology Associate Certificate - IC3 Certificate - Adobe CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE Certificate - Autodesk Certificate - Continuing Education
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Institut Ciel (Ciel Institute) is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
Number of students: 380 Percentage or number of foreign students: 12 Number of teachers: 35 Number of PhDs: 5 Number of alumni: 190 Number of internships offered per year: 150 Contact for enrolment: email@example.com