The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- IT - Technology
- Management - Strategy - Administration
- Logistics - Transport - Procurement
Other programmes and certificates:
- Technician: Administration and Accounting - Commercial Action and Marketing - Computer-based Administration - Graphic Designer
- Specialised Technician: Accounting Finance - International Commerce - Information Technology Development
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:IPC is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
Number of students: 40 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 30% - Number of teaching staff: 12 - Number of alumni members: 38 - Number of internships offered per year: 60