The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- [:en]Environment - Natural Resources - Sustainable Development[:]
Other programmes and certificates:
- BTSA: Analysis, Governance and Strategy of an Agricultural Business - Water Administration and Management - Food Science and Technology – Technical/Commercial Wines & Spirits
- Professional Bachelor's Degree: Environmental Protection - Health Water Technologies and Administration Speciality: Industrial Production Administration: Agribusiness Industries Careers
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:Courses taught in english:
- WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) level 1 and 2.
- FLE tutoring for Technical/Commercial BTSA for foreign students.
Number of students: 230 - Percentage or number of foreign students: 6.5% - Number of teaching staff: 28 - Percentage of international lecturers: 2 Number of Ph.D. holders: 3 - Number of alumni members: 79 - Number of internships offered per year: Between 12 and 16 weeks of internships depending on the programmes (for each programme corporate internship periods are compulsory) - Partnerships: Système U / Maison Joanne / SUEZ / The Chamber of Agriculture / CREAQ / Gironde Association for Countryside Farming (AGAP) / Young Farmers (JA) / The Taste Institute - Accreditations: For the WSET - Excellence awards: For the Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Techniques in 2016 - Contact for registration: