The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE degrees offered Trade, Marketing and Communications
- European Bachelor’s in Marketing
- European Bachelor’s: Human Resources Administration Assistant
Autres formations et certificats:Accounting
- BTS: Accounting and Administration
- Diploma in Accounting and Administration
- Higher Diploma in Accounting and Administration
- BTS: Negotiation and Online Customer Relations
- BTS: Trade and Technology
- BTS: Managing Business Units
- BTS: SME Management
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Saint-Jo Formation is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
Number of students: 120 Number of teaching staff: 22 Number of internships offered per year: 20 Partnerships: businesses in the Vosges region Contact for enrolment: email@example.com or 03 29 82 61 45