The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- Management - Strategy - Administration
Other programmes and certificates:
- Commerce, Sales: BTS International Commerce - BTS Management of Business Units - BTS Negotiations and Client Relations - BTS Tourism
- Communication: BTS Communication
- Finance: BTS Banking – Customer Advisor - BTS Accounting – Administration - BTS Insurance
- Management: BTS Management Assistant - BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant
- Real Estate: BTS Real Estate Careers
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ENACO is a member of the ANRT (National Association of Research and Technology), which brings together almost 350 public and private R&D stakeholders in France: large companies, research bodies, higher education institutions, etc.
Number of students: Over 16,000 - Percentage or number of foreign students: Over 10% - Number of alumni members: About 9,000 - Accreditations: Quality ISO 9001, VeriSelect Professional Training, OPQF (Professional Bureau Qualifying Training Organisations) - Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org