The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
FEDE European degrees offered:
- Human Resources
- [:en]Management - Organisational Strategy - Human Resources[:]
- Commerce - Marketing - Communication
- [:en]Tourism - Hospitality Catering - Leisure[:]
- Finance - Banking - Assurance
- Environment - Sustainable Development
Other programmes and certificates:
- Specialised Technician in Hotel Administration - Technician: Cook - Technician: Bakery & Pastry Business - Technician: Commercial Action and Marketing - Restaurant Agent
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:I.R.T.H. is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Member of the ALZEA association
- TOEFL classes
Number of students: 230 students - Percentage or number of foreign students: 15 % - Number of teaching staff: 16 - Number of Ph.D. holders: 2 - Number of internships offered per year: 240 - Partnerships: The institute has partnerships with many companies from various sectors aimed at facilitating the integration of the young people into working life - Excellence awards: The institute received the FEDE Award for Excellence for the June 2016 session - Contact for registration: email@example.com / www.institut-irth.com